I you can’t be kind be quiet autism awareness shirt

BUY HERE: https://moteefe.com/store/i-you-cant-be-kind-be-quiet-autism-awareness-shirt?cp=FRSHIPMASPPW

I you can’t be kind be quiet autism awareness longsleeved

I you can't be kind be quiet autism awareness longsleeved
longsleeved
There is no such thing as I you can’t be kind be quiet autism awareness shirt border autism. People are either on the spectrum or they are not. And by the way, the spectrum is not a gradient. There is no such thing as high-functioning autism or low-functioning autism. The spectrum is like a buffet of symptoms. If you put three or more symptoms on your plate, you are autistic. These symptoms may include OCD, ADD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, seizures, selective mutations, sensory disorders, functional disorders at the executive level, verbal ability low, nonverbal, low IQ or high IQ, special ability or talent, etc. Basically any sign of neurological diversity. The neurotic population tends to think about autistic language and IQ.

I you can’t be kind be quiet autism awareness sweater, hoodies

I you can't be kind be quiet autism awareness hoodie
I you can’t be kind be quiet autism awareness hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến