your insecurity could drive people away.

 The most practical use of this notion, in my opinion, is to be able to say to yourself, yes I sometimes can be_________(fill in flaw)________ but I can still be a decent (sister/daughter/partner/friend/parent) and maybe with some time and focused effort or even support and encouragement from the people in my life I will be less _______bitchy, hot-headed, gluttonous, undisciplined, etc.__________. I think the statement means don’t decide for others what their dealbreakers about you should be. There is an ass for every seat and its truly mind-blowing what some people will put up with. I don’t mean treat people like shit and feel entitled to do so. That’s the flip side of that statement. Don’t take it too far. But also don’t sabotage relationships based on what you think other people’s criteria for you should be or what you dislike most about your own character.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến